The Sector Episode 36: Catching up with Dying with Dignity Canada broadcasted on 13-Feb-2015
The Sector Episode 36: Catching up with Dying with Dignity Canada – Interview with Jim Stephenson, the board chair of Dying with Dignity Canada, and he discusses the recent supreme court victory on assisted dying and the loss of charity status from the CRA’s recent audit. What is next for DWD Canada? Where will the organization go?
Later in the show we examine the Moral Panic of the 1980’s and consider what drove such mass hysteria. What can we learn from that time?
- Dying with Dignity Canada
- Supreme Court Ruling on Assisted Dying
- Dying with Dignity loses Charity Status
- Reaction to the DWD losing Charity Status
The Moral Panic:
- McMartin Preschool Trial
- Satanic Ritual Abuse
- Repressed Memories
- Moral Panics in American History
- Patricia Pulling
- James Dallas Egbert III
- Dungeons and Dragons Controversies
- Moral Panic in the 1980’s
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!