The Sector Episode 13: Charity Science
The Sector Episode 13: Charity Science – An interview with Xio Kikauka the executive director of Charity Science. Other topics include, are sports teams that use first nations names racist? Also the Big Question of the Week, the Pitch of the Week.
- Access to water in First Nations communities in Canada
- Poverty rates in First Nations communities in Canada
- Native American commercial against the Washington Football team
- Changing the name of the Washington Football team
- History of the Chicago Blackhawks
Pitch of the Week: Charity Science – Visit http://www.charityscience.com/ for more information
The Pitch of the Week is where we ask our guest for their best pitch or fundraising appeal.
Big Question of the Week: Does Protesting Work?
In this week’s big question, ask yourself about protesting. Does it work? Does it inspire change? Or does it just turn public opinion against you? Can you think of any good examples of protesting that worked?
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!