Episode 4 of The Sector
Sector news on the Heartbleed Bug, Dropbox and Condoleezza Rice, NSA and spying. We discuss freedom and society, where is the limited between public safety vs individualism? Should there be laws for mandatory vaccines? And The Big Question of the week.
- Internet Revolt Begins as Condi Rice Joins Dropbox Board
- Report: NSA Exploited Heartbleed For Years. NSA: No
- Heartbleed: A heartbeat away from the death of security
- Heartbleed Bug Health Report
- Heartbleed bug: RCMP asked Revenue Canada to delay news of SIN thefts
- Ontario rolls out stricter vaccine requirements for kids
- Croatia Has Ended the Anti-Vaccine Debate by Doing What the U.S. Won’t
- Charter & the Oakes Test
- Mom Whose Child Died After Catching Chicken Pox Advocates for Vaccines
The Big Question of the Week: How successful do you think the non-profit sector is in making change happen?
Or is it successful? What are some of the area’s where you think it has and hasn’t made an impact?
Participate in the Big Question: